ex husband- rant

That is so awful I don't know how dads can do this to their kids... My dad did the same to me except I lived w/ him, I never saw a dime of the support he just spent it on himself and on drugs, when I was 15 I had to get a job to buy my lil brothers clothes b/c he wouldn't buy any of us clothes or jackets; one winter I remember buying my two younger brothers coats, but I couldn’t afford one for myself so I went almost the whole winter w/o a coat until a nice lady found out I didn't have one and gave me 3 beautiful ones, thank God for her... Anyhow when I was 16 my bio dad kicked me out and still collected child support for me and even claimed me on his taxes
sad.png
so even though I was working and on my own I couldn't claim myself... Then 5 days after my 18th b-day I got custody of my two brothers and had them until my mom was able to take care of them on her own... It was rough stuff and to this day I still don't understand how anyone could do that to their children... I have been a mommy since I took over at 12 and now having my own I just don't get it, how could someone neglect their kid, and chose a DOG over your daughter, I hope you get him for everything he is worth so your daughter can have some vindication!!!

Quote:
You are an amazing woman!! What strength you have, and to turn out to be a loving parent in such a situation shows others that we can all beat the odds, if we chose to raise above our beginnings.

Lil

Quote:
It amazes me how these guys can try to claim the "I'm the dad card", but don't want to pay thier share of supporting the child & don't want to even behave like a real dad by spending time with thier kids. Being a dad is in the actions, not the genetics! Burns my booty!!
somad.gif

Lil

Thanks everyone for your support. I was really upset last night after spending hours compiling ten years worth of medical bills. That is when I saw how much the "yada yada yada" owes my girl!

However, I am sorry to see just how many of you have gone through similar situations. It is such a sad state of affairs when parents won't step up and be the adults that all children so despretely need. No wonder so many kids have so many problems nowadays.

My parents divorced when I was five, but my Dad always paid his child support plus some. And I spent half of each week with him, which back in 1969 was a radical idea. My parents weren't perfect but at least they genuinely tried.

Lil

I say WRING THE DIRTBAG FOR EVERY LAST RED CENT.

MAKE HIM PAY
MAKE HIM PAY
MAKE HIM PAY

bung holes like that give the rest of us REAL MEN a bad name.

dirt bag looser, step up to the mike and man up.

I'm sorry you're ex is such a jerkface. Its easier to cheat honest people, because they assume everyone else is honest too.

Get the money for your daughter. That makes a very nice payment for college. Do whatever it takes.

Wow what crappy men we have chosen for our children's dads. I truely hope that you get everything you and your daughter deserve from him. I just can't believe that someone would subject their 14 year old dog to chemo anyway.

My ex got by cheaply when it came to child support and would never think of buying him something useful for Christmas or birthdays like clothing, he always bought him the nintendos, segas, playstations, etc. He always wanted custody of our son. When my son was 15 he decided to go live with his dad. I didn't stop him because I knew it wouldn't last long. Yep, I was right. After a year, my son came back, after his dad called and said that his new wife was having problems and needed to have time without the son around. The arrangement was to have him every other week. That lasted about a month and he was here permanently again. He has now graduated high school in 2006 and is in the USAF and when he comes home for leaves and holidays. He stays here. I knew that I was right about the low life. BTW the new wife had 4 kids, 3 on drugs and one normal one. One was facing jail time and decided to commit suicide in January. Now who is the better role model?

I hope the judge sticks it to him and makes him pay every red cent you're owed and then some extra for being a jerk! OK, that might not be legal, but I'm hoping for it, anyway. Rest assured that your DD knows who the real parent and hero is.

Back
Top Bottom