Good morning everyone. This is Steve's wife again. Get ready to take my name in vain. While in the shower this morning, I realized I had screwed up the month-to-date productivity calculation during my "fix" of yesterday. I've put new, hopefully, corrected versions on the website. This will affect only the extended spreadsheet, so if you're using the original more simple spreadsheet, feel free to ignore this. If you're using the newer, extended version, you have a couple of choices. If you have not yet entered any data, the easiest thing is probably to download the new spreadsheet. It'll be available by 9:00am this morning. If you have entered data, I've put together a step-by-step set of illustrated instructions for making the corrections. It's not a hard fix and isn't very complicated to carry out. Steve says even he could do it! I do apologize for the error and the hassle. I hope I haven't soured too many of you on the tool. This should do it (I hope). And Steve says, "Remember that you're all beta tester." Thank you for your patience.