Excel spreadsheet for tracking expenses and income from chickens

free excel spreadsheet made by my wife. It will save you $20 and do most everything you need. I personally would like a couple more things, but she is very busy this summer and fall finishing her doctoral thesis so my chicken spreadsheet update is going to have to wait. Once the doctoral thesis is done I will start nagging on her for my updates!!
Enjoy, Raisin

I wanted to thank you (your wife) for creating this spreadsheet! I have been using it since I downloaded it last summer and really love the capabilities it has. I like knowing income vs. expenses, it helps me set my egg prices and to know how much these girls are costing me each month! I added a worksheet at the end that has a schedule of customers; I have some that want a certain amount of eggs either every week or every other week. I also have customers that prepay me for eggs and keep track of the amount they pay and the eggs they get so that they (and I) know how much they have left!

My husbands Laptop kicked the bucket...not bad for one that is almost ten years old and has done over 4 years in the sandbox with him. But I wanted to let you know that this is the first thing I added to my mini and will be the first thing on the new one. Thanks to you and your wife

Thanks. I use it every day. It has worked well for me. I know exactly how much my eggs are costing me to produce and can charge appropriately. I will let her know.
raisin

Thank you VERY MUCh and yoyr wife for teh spread sheet. This is alot better than what I usually use. Thank you both again very much!

Quote:
Where can I get the spreadsheet?

Hello kuntrygirl. Go to his website and at the top go to chicken tools and it will take you there. Good luck. Thanks

Last edited:
Quote:
Where can I get the spreadsheet?

Hello kuntrygirl. Go to his website and at the top go to chicken tools and it will take you there. Good luck. Thanks

I went to the website but I am not able to open anything.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom