Excel spreadsheet for tracking expenses and income from chickens

just wanted to let everyone know this is out there. Hopefully, next year I will get my wife to add a couple more things. I have looked at a couple of other tools, but none were as easy to use. Enjoy, Raisin

sorry, I only checked the 2007 version. So I will ask my spouse if she can look into this. Our daughter is ill so it will not be real soon. But I will get her to fix it. Steve

Steve:

Looks like "my bad"... I tried it again just now and got the same error, but I tried the 2007 version and it automatically converted so I can use it!! Or, at least it looks like I will be able to. Now it's up to me.

Thanks for the tool, regardless!

John

I just introduced hubby to your spreadsheet and he loves it! We added columns for different colored eggs and he logs everything in nightly. Thanks for helping him learn Excel!

just click on my tagline or go to page one of this thread for information. hidden throughout these posts are various use instructions also. let me know if you have any more problems
raisin

Thank you! This will help me so much!
celebrate.gif

Last edited:
HI I just wanted to let you know I think this is a wonderful tool.
thumbsup.gif
Unfortunately I "lost" mine when I switched computers and when I tried to download the "older" version I got an error and the 2007 version doesn't work for me at all.
he.gif
Any thoughts?
Tammy

when you got a new computer did you update your Excel program? This is the easiest fix. I will have to talk to the wife (computer expert) and see about the 2003. I am not sure I still have it. will have to dig around. I will let you know.
raisin

Back
Top Bottom