Excel spreadsheet for tracking expenses and income from chickens

I PM'D you awhile back I guess you were swamped with request, But I could sure use it, it sounds like a wonderful tool, Thank you for your time.

AL

I LOVE!!!!
big_smile.png
this program!!!! As a research scientist I love numbers. But I usually work on the research and someone else writes the programs to crunch the data. So thanks!

OK,
hmm.png
I'm still running Excel 2000
roll.png
and line 19 still isn't working for me. Do I need to upgrade
hmm.png
or is there a "work around" ???

ETA: Ok, the ball is rolling now on line 19. I noticed that I had forgotten to add the # of hens in the first box....I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Last edited:
sorry Al6517. I missed you! I sent it out today. If anyone else wants a copy just email me directly. I have sent out over 80 copies so far.

Thanks, STeve

Quote:
Steve :

Thank you I got it today, Looks like exactly what I need, will surely work.

AL

Hey all
frow.gif

There is an office program that will accept Excel and write in Excel format I got it and it is very easy to use The name of it is

Open Office.org

It is totally free with no hidden taxes or anything Works real well

Mike
big_smile.png

hello again. My wife has been working on the new and improved version. We have sent out almost 90 copies of the old version. The new one is amazing and literally tracks everything you would need for a business. It is pretty all inclusive. I think I will keep the two versions separate. The straight back yard enthusiast might not want all of the information on the new and improved version. We will name it separately and send out a copy to everyone who has the old one. let me know which version you like better and why.

It should be ready to send out in about three weeks. If any one wants the old version just send me an email and I will get it sent out. We just had a death in the family so it may take up to a week to get a response out of us.
Thanks, STeve

Back
Top Bottom