Excel spreadsheet for tracking expenses and income from chickens

glad you found it. Backyard chickens has updated their website and I can no longer edit page 1 of this post. I don't want to start a new thread since once people find it they typically stay for the annual updates. So just look for the thread in the january posts of each year. I think my wife did a great job, this is pretty much the final product. I don't have any more updates for her at this time.

As an FYI, backyard chickens updated their website and server in the last year and I am no longer able to update page 1 of this thread. The 2013 links are on page 31 of this thread. The ones on page 30 don't work. later in the year I will set up a link on my backyard chicken profile and then just start linking the annual updates to my profile. This is my goal for the year. The wife is pretty busy now so it will have to wait. Just remember page 31 for the year 2013!
thanks, Raisin

Hi;

I just downloaded your spread sheet. Looks great! I don't go on the site too often so can you please notify me when there are updates.

Back
Top Bottom