Excessive amount of emails from BYC

RAsChickens

Songster
Apr 8, 2017
Chehalis, WA with my chickens
Here are 2 screenshots of my inbox this morning. I had 58 emails this morning, and a whopping 47 of them were from BYC. I log in to BYC every day and had seen all the alerts I got emails about. How can I change this so I get the newsletter, but not notification emails?
IMG_1848.PNG
IMG_1850.PNG

I have "and receive email notifications" un-checked and am still getting the emails. I'm OK with getting emails when quoted or on alerts--but every time someone posts to a watched thread, I get an email.
You may also go to that thread.....at the top click on UNWATCH Thread then REWATCH it and select (you will have an option o n each thread) to NOT receive emails.

@Folly's place , we really wish you wouldn't do that. Marking BYC's emails as spam causes the service providers to blacklist us and can cause other members to not get emails as well. Also, doing so can cause our emails to bounce back to us, and if that happens, the system will automatically mark your account as "invalid" and will limit your ability to post on the forum or send messages.

I know it can be hard to find all the settings for changing your email preferences, but it's entirely possible to unsubscribe from whatever you want.

So, please unmark the emails as spam (to prevent your account from being disabled and/or to prevent other users from getting emails they want blocked) and let us show you how to properly unsubscribe from emails you don't want.

Back
Top Bottom