Excuse me, but ...

Sometimes when the house is really warm I forget to load the stoves too. LOL

It was 27 overnight and 32 right now.

My stove and fireplace is rocking with wood burning action right now.

Quote:
Ohhhhhh Come on , we were all suffering from the worse summer yet and you already wanting SPRING ? no way . and of course if any of you have kept up with NASA and whats exactly happening , you would already know we are having a magnetic polar shift and global warming has turned to GLOBAL COOLING .... so , get ready for a super bad winter , WHICH WE in South Louisiana have not had since 1987

Quote:
We had a mildly tolerant summer. Lots of rain and ambient temps. Summer before last was our worst summer.

I am not looking for spring. I enjoy cold weather.

I like the fact that it gets so cold the ground bursts open. All the nasty little bugs die and their eggs and larvea with them.

I do not care for snow conditions this early when I have kids that MUST be on the roads to and from classes and work.

This summer was like 97º with heat index of 125 plus . humidity was so bad , was like sticking your head in an oven at 500º .

Not looking forward to spring at all . Because once you have the lil time of SPRING that means SUMMER AGAIN and Summer to us in South West Louisiana also brings on yet another Hurricane Season and 2008 was bad enough getting hit by 2 of them .

BUT we usually DO NOT get these kinds of cold temps until mid Dec. its COLDDDDDDDDDDD , but alot better then HEAT from summer . You can always put more clothes on , you CAN ONLY legally take off so much outside ... LOL

Last edited:
Its been really cold here too. I live in the south and it never gets so cold so early here. tonight it'll be down to i think 28 degrees! usually gets down to freezing a few times a winter only. i wish it'd snow here every so often
sad.png

PC wrote:
I just put the dogs out again in my boxers.

FAR too much information.

18 degrees here. I love MN winters. It keeps most of the riff-raff from migrating here. If only our state welfare system weren't so screwed up, we'd be in fine shape.

.​

20 degrees here this morning. With a nice solid layer of ice and dusting of snow laying on everything.

Almost forgot to go start the car, would have been walking son down to the bus stop, brrrr. Not ready to have to bundle up half an hour early to go de-ice the car!!

Back
Top Bottom