Excuse me, but ...

Been flurrying all day here. It was 35 here today and it's supposed to drop to 19 tonight. Hooray.
roll.png
I can't wait for it to snow again, since it makes it feel like there's insulation outside. All this chill and wind without snow makes it feel like a barren wasteland. Ugh. LOL I'm sure I'll be kicking myself in the behind when it snows before we cut more wood.
lol.png

We stoked our wood stove up tonight too for the first time. The temp is forecasted for 28 in Louisville, KY so it will be a few degrees colder out here in the woods.
I'm thinking this is a 2 cat night! Here Kitty Kitty!
smile.png

... who turned off fall and turned on winter?

LOL

We want to know who turned off fall and left summer running! We are supposed to "cool" down this week to highs in the low 80's.
cool.png

Today's high was 90 degrees, it was 95 yesterday! Humidity 7%! YIKES!
I think we should share, I will pack up some summer for you and you can send me a package of wniter - then we can both have fall weather!​

BRRRRRRR! It's 23 degrees here.We got 3 inches of snow today. Still pouring down.Expect about 1 foot by morning.Yikes
th.gif

O.K. guys quit sending that stuff here from Canada. LOL

Keep the home fires burning guys.
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Hey, you keep all that s**w down south. I am toasty warm at 40F here. Stars are out, I just wish the moon was out so I could see to walk the dogs.

I need some structural work done on my house before the weather gets too bad, I don't want any s**w. You guys can have mine. Consider this my early Xmas present to you.
wink.png

I think it fits somehow. Everyone seems to be getting ready for christmas BEFORE thanksgiving this year. One of the radio stations has already started playing x-mas music 24/7; the stores all have their x-mas stuff out for selling to the masses ... etc. etc. etc. So, I guess the weather is in on it too.

Here, however, we have been having a beautiful autumn, and while we know winter and the rainy season are just moments away, we are taking what we can get of the sunshine. I don't mind freezing, I just want it sunny during the day. Once the clouds return the temps will warm up slightly. I am forecasting snow for this area sometime this winter though.
smile.png
YAY!!!!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom