Excuse me, but ...

Crikey your all making me feel cold! No snow here in the Uk, but it is cold and wet.....and I hate rain and mud. had the heating on for the psst few days.....can't wait for Spring......

SNOW!
wee.gif
ya.gif
yippiechickie.gif

(Have I mentioned I like it? I guess it's a good thing, since I live in Michigan).

who turned off fall and turned on winter?

I was thinking the same thing. Its going to be 25'f in the next few days.. WOW I finally was forced to break out my horse's blanket as soon as it hit 40'f yesterday.. Its alittle to early for cold weather. Although I think its better that heat...​

he.gif
:barnieIts Freaking chilly and the birds hate me ( somehow its my fault it got cold) I'm keeping the pond open by running the water at a low drizzle. Got the heated waters going in the pen ... Moved the pigeons in an tommorow will move shelducks closer to the house so they can have heated water. Got my goats a heated waterbucket so I think im set lol I'm ready for more snow and more snow love Northern michigan !!!!! NOT
Allie
barnie.gif

It's 24 with the feel like at 14 with winds at 10 miles per hour and occasional snow showers! It's also damp and the wind drives it right through. I was almost a frozen popsicle when I got done in the barn tonight!

Back
Top Bottom