Excuse me, but ...

45 and partly cloudy here. It's a beautiful Fall day.
smile.png
I Love It!!!

76.5 here right now. It is BEAUTIFUL. I let the littlest chicks out to run around, they are now 3 1/2 wks. They ran and played and then pooped out in the sun. They are now resting snuggly under the lamp.

A cold front is supposed to come through tonight, but not much of one.

Winter seems to be moving in a bit early here also. There were some snow flurries earlier today but nothing stuck yet. My horse tank had a thin layer of ice in it the past few mornings and one morning was totally frozen. My sheep tank hasn't frozen yet in the stall they are in. My chicken water froze solid in the metal pans but only slushy in the plastic. I am going to have to get the heaters ready so I can insure fresh water to all the critters at all times.

Its about 20 degrees on my deck right now, a stiff cold wind is blowing from the lake, and dry, wispy snow has been falling all day. Brrrr. I am making asian style slow cooker pork ribs for dinner and huddling under a blanket.

23°F at 11:15am right now under partly cloudy skies. Calling for 0 to 5°F above for tomorrow...
sad.png

Go to http://www.wunderground.com/ and put your zipcode in the search bar at the top... it will find a weather station close to your location.
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom