Exotics at Newnan show this weekend?

mominoz

Crowing
14 Years
Feb 17, 2009
North Georgia
Just wondering if anyone who breeds exotics also exhibits at the Newnan, Ga. CVVPA show.... I know , probably too late to ask this now. I was thinking of getting some Mandarins or Woodducks or Teals.... or pheasants or peacocks at some point....

In your state u have to have a license and apply to own wood ducks and then apply for another license it u want to sell them, the licenses are just to say 1. These woods ducks are not wild /not have been taken from the wild and 2. These wood ducks that I'm selling are not from the wild.

I think that's the case with Georgia but I'm not sure, that's why mallard lane farms doesn't ship to GA bc wood ducks are sanctioned under law as a protected migratory species

The migratory bird treaty act states you do not need permits to buy or own migratory waterfowl in the United States. You will get a 1-386 slip when buying birds to show they are not from the wild tho.

Just wondering if anyone  who breeds exotics also  exhibits at the  Newnan, Ga. CVVPA show.... I know , probably too late to ask this now. I was thinking of getting  some  Mandarins or Woodducks or Teals.... or  pheasants or  peacocks at  some  point....
. Where is this show located? Im close by and would like to attend sometime.

Back
Top Bottom