Expanded our brood..mystery chicks!! **PICS**

WillsMama93

Songster
11 Years
Mar 23, 2008
Shreveport, La
OK, I did it.. we got 3 more to add to our family.. and they are doing great. Lola and Pinoccio took to them immediately, and they are one big happy family! I am so relieved.. I was worried about putting the new chicks with the 2 week olds.
Here they are all together...
willandchicks018.jpg

And having a bedtime snack.. we didn't have any rocks or marbles to put in the water dish, so we put in a few rolled up papertowels so the babies don't fall in and drown.
willandchicks017.jpg

This one was so sweet.. and cute, but I have no clue what type of bantam it is.. any hints???
This is Bambi...
willandchicks021.jpg

willandchicks020.jpg

And this little fella was the tinyest in the bunch at the feed store, and he remonded me of Junior, so he HAD to come home with us.. any clue as to the breed?
This is Bob...
willandchicks019.jpg

The little yellow fuzz-butt is a cochin chic.. we named her Coconut.. we think she might be splash.
Would love some input on our mystery breeds, just for fun!

Do Jersey giants come ina bantam? I need to do more breed research!!
th.gif

In just the two short weeks we have had Lola and Pinoccio, I had forgotten how chirpy babies were the first few nights. And it's so sweet to see how Lola almost mothers the babies, hearding them, and trying to get them all cuddled next to her for bedtime!!

Back
Top Bottom