Expecting #5...*insert shocked face here*

My daughter had her first daughter in Oct/08 found out 4 months later she was PG again she was with a different guy for baby number 2 he had been told he could never have kids lol, boy they were surprised when my DD gave birth to a beautiful little girl in Dec her girls are 13 months apart and all are doing well, good luck and feel blessed God must really like you,

My sons are 10mths 28days apart in age bc my second came early...I really hope when I get a due date this time it is after Eriella's firt birthday and I make it to that due date LOL! it i hard to explain to people why for almost 2mths of the year my sons are the same age but not twins
lol.png

We had visitors at church on Sunday. They have 2 children-a little girl that just turned 13 months, and a little boy that is 3 months old! They are almost the same size and I thought they were twins, until he woke up from his nap!
big_smile.png

Our family dentist and his wife were also that way-they tried for 10 YEARS and finally got pregnant-10 months later the second baby was born!
lau.gif

LOL! When my sons were small I got weird looks all the time bc my older son Damien is very small and my son Tallen is tall and broad so they were very close in size starting when Tallen was an infant. Even now we get asked if they are twins or if Tallen is older bc he is 3in taller and 10lbs heavier than his big brother
lol.png

Quote:
Irish twins are 2 kids born close together like a year or less. And a woman is supposed to not be able to get pregnant when she is nursing a baby but it can and does happen.
big_smile.png

congratulations, and look at it this way....baby number 4 now will have an automatic playmate.

I remember when I had baby number 3 and went to my regular internest when he was about 3 months old for a shot of depo-provera for birth control, and she had a resident working with her who saw me first. When I told her what I was there for, she told me you can't get pregnant while nursing and I didn't need birth control as long as I was nursing. I could not believe she was saying that, I don't know what medical school she went to, but I didn't even go to medical school and I knew she was full of it. All those years of schooling and she never even learned that you can get pregnant while nursing. It doesn't happen alot, but it does happen.
barnie.gif
Some people!

Back
Top Bottom