Explain your username thread

When I got on byc my first time I wanted a name that didn't need addons.. like 123 or so on because it was unoriginal. I was reading Jurassic Park And The Lost World at the time and I considered the fact that Alan grant, the paleontologist, was covinced that dinosaurs were more like birds than reptiles. So I abbreviated are to make the name shorter and That's how DinosRBirds came along. I'm easily recognized XD. Yeah I'mma girl but jurassic park was awesome!... no one at my school believes me because I obsessed over it for a whole schoolyear and annoyed them with it.. but I know its true so what the hay?!
wee.gif

Riki is the name of my Guild-wars character. Monks in Guild-wars are the healers in the game. Its the monks job to hold back during battles and cast protection, shield and healing spells on the other members of his team. The monks only job in battle is to make sure the team members survive. Its a very hard job and if your playing with strangers, it can be almost impossible.

I use the name because I'm rather fond of it.

Riki

Riki is the name of my Guild-wars character. Monks in Guild-wars are the healers in the game. Its the monks job to hold back during battles and cast protection, shield and healing spells on the other members of his team. The monks only job in battle is to make sure the team members survive. Its a very hard job and if your playing with strangers, it can be almost impossible.

I use the name because I'm rather fond of it.

Riki
Um, what's guild-wars?

Back
Top Bottom