External pip no noise? Help!

LilyCowie

In the Brooder
Jun 11, 2020
I have call duck eggs in the incubator and they have just basically turned 27 days, the eggs are moving but i hear no sound. just checked up on them to see what seems to be an external pip, i can’t hear any cheeping inside the egg

I wouldn’t worry about it. My duckling cljust hatched today but yesterday it Externaly peeped but was not talking. It started talking today and hatched around 1:00

I wouldn’t worry about it. My duckling cljust hatched today but yesterday it Externaly peeped but was not talking. It started talking today and hatched around 1:00
Hello, thank you for your reply. As i have never hatched duck eggs before and have read that call ducks are harder to hatch I thought something might be wrong but i will wait and check back soon :)

Hello, thank you for your reply. As i have never hatched duck eggs before and have read that call ducks are harder to hatch I thought something might be wrong but i will wait and check back soon
Ok, if you would keep me updated :)
Hello, I checked back on the egg about an hour ago to see no progress, then checked back half an hour later to see that the pip has gotten bigger, still no noise but very excited!

Good luck, I have runner ducks also on day 27 only one has pipped so far but hoping the rest will start popping soon.

Hello, thank you for your reply. As i have never hatched duck eggs before and have read that call ducks are harder to hatch I thought something might be wrong but i will wait and check back soon

Hello, I checked back on the egg about an hour ago to see no progress, then checked back half an hour later to see that the pip has gotten bigger, still no noise but very excited!
Yay!

Back
Top Bottom