*Eyes Of The Phoenix* A Wild Chicken RP

Pics

_Moon_

Songster
Aug 12, 2021
Ur mom's house
Okay, before I start with the story to get us started, I'm going to introduce myself. I am a young author from Missouri hoping to publish my first book. I am a huge fan of Erin Hunter (She has Inspired me). And I absolutely love Stephen King and Stephanie Meyer. But enough about me, let me explain the story of these flocks and the rules.

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

There are multiple flocks, to be exact there are about 5.

EmberFlock
DawnFlock
TideFlock
EbonyFlock
NightFlock

EmberFlock lives in the woods, they make nests under bushes and out of moss. They all roost in pine trees. There are currently 2 roosters (One experienced, one young). There is one bacherelor flock on the outskirts of their territory. A bacherlor flock is made up of young roos without their own flock, the one young roo in EmberFlock will soon join them.

DawnFlock lives on the outskirts of the woods, they have shelter from the trees and they also have part of the moor. The broodys nest in abandoned rabbit burrows (They don't go far in, since chickens have poor night sight). It currently consits of 3 roos (Two are experienced, they are brothers, and one is young. Soon though one, or both, brothers will feel threatened, and there will be a cock fight within the flock.) There is one bachelor flock on the outskirts.

TideFlock lives near a pond, were they get a great supply of water and water plants. The broodys nest in reeds and use cattails to make their nests soft. There is currently only one roo. He is not experienced, in fact he fought his father and earned his place at top of the pecking order. He was in the one bachelor flock on the outskirts of Tide territory.

EbonyFlock lives in the marsh, thy are used to it being wet all the time and they enjoy it. The broodys nest in reeds just like TideFlock. There is currently 4 roos (All experienced, there seems to be enough ladys to keep all of them satisfied, for now. Eventually there will be an all out war among est themselves.

NightFlock also lives in the marsh (TideFlock and NightFlock have been at war since before the flocks were there.), they also use reeds as nests and there are 2 roos (Both experienced).

Spots open to rp as=

Experienced roo(EmberFlock)

Young roo(EmberFlock)

Bachelor#1(EmberFlock Outskirts, EFOS)
Bachelor#2(EFOS)
Bachelor#3(EFOS)

Broody of your choice, create your own broody. (Your main character can go broody eventually)

Experienced roo #1 (DawnFlock)

Experienced roo #2 (DawnFlock)

Young roo (DawnFlock)

Bachelor #1 (DFOS, DawnFlock Outskirts)

Bacherlor #2 (DFOS)

Bachelor #3 (DFOS)

Young roo (TideFlock)

The Bachelor flock on the outskirts of TideFlock only consists of 2 roos, both are playable.

All four roos from EbonyFlock are playable also.

Both roos from NightFlock are also playable.

If you don't want any of those above then make one, pullets, hen, and very young cockerels are available to create.

To keep this as natural as possible, i recommend to not do cochins or silkies. Ducks, turkeys, peacocks are also NOT playable.

I will be announcing any battles coming up and ambushes, I will announce anything that would surprise someone in reallife.

To get this started I will explain how to create your avatar/character-

Name: Jay

Breed: Icelandic

Sex: Female

Any abnormal things: has one black speck at each corner of the eye.

Life Story: Mother was not an experienced broody, all of the eggs in the batch died except for Jay. Her mom wasn't always there to comfort Jay in times of stress since she was still grieving for Jay's brothers and sisters. Jay is a little anti-social and has trust issues.

Flock- DawnFlock

Last edited:
Jay looked through the branches of the bush, the wind ruffled her speckled feathers. It was chilly, but not to chilly. The moor stretched before her, a rustle alerted her of someone behind her.

Just a heads up, these rules need to be pasted near the top of the post. It looks like you put a lot of work into this, so I don’t want it to get closed.

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Just a heads up, these rules need to be pasted near the top of the post. It looks like you put a lot of work into this, so I don’t want it to get closed.

Thank You!

Name: Robin

Breed: Mix

description: white with black specks on her chest and hackles, with a black tail.

sex: female

life story: Raised by a loving mother with 6 other sisters, she is as happy as can be and very enthusiastic.

Robin stopped beside Jay. Ahead was the moor and the rest of the flock. Jay turned and studied her with her bright yellow eyes. She cocked her head, as if curious. Then looked away back at the moor. They were currently on watch out duty, watching for hawks, eagles, foxes, dogs, and even other roosters. Our lead roo is working us all hard, she thought to herself. Jay sighed, as if thinking the same. She looked upset, Robin was about to ask if she was alright, when all of a sudden there was a screech. Robin and Jay snapped their heads up in time to spot a massive hawk swooping down, it's wide golden brown wings glowing in the sunlight. It's talons glinting, it's bright beady eyes locking on its victim below. Jay let out a warning screech and all of the broodys with their chicks ran for the burrows. But it was to late, everyone watched in terror as Doe, a young Rhode island red pullet, was ripped off the ground with the hawks talons tearing into her flesh, dislodging feathers in the process. Jay and Robin cowered under the bush, hearts beating rapidly. The last thing Doe saw was her flock cowering in fear.

Name: Sparrow

Breed: Vowerk

Sex: Female

Life story: Mother to Doe, Duck, Mouse, and Feather, Sparrow is a very good mother and is almost at the top of the pecking order. When she was younger she was captured by humans, and struggled to escape. She was put in a inhumane foundation of poorly treated laying hens. When she finally escaped she found DawnFlock and is now a very proud mother.

Sparrow let out a wail of grief as she watched the cruel and merciless hawk leave with her chick. She could still hear the terror and pain Doe was in. Mouse, Duck, and Feather, her remaining chicks, whimpered in terror and grief. They shouldn't experience this at such a young age, she thought numbly. A chicken emerged from the bushes on the other side of camp, followed by a speckled hen. Sparrow recognized Jay and Robin. Sudden rage built up inside Sparrow. Her hackles rose, and her comb turned bright red as she raced acrossed the camp and face the murderers. "You were supposed to be watching!" She wailed, rage and grief tearing her heart. Jay and Robin stared numbly back at her. Sparrow's head dropped and she went back to her burrow. When she got there she settled down by her month old chicks. "Is Doe gone?" Duck squeaked. She looked down at him with bleary eyes. He suddenly looked away as if that was an answer. He burrowed his face into her wing pit, whimpering. Sparrow nestled closer to her young and prayed it would be okay. But she knew she was lying.

Name: Eerie

Breed/appearance: Gray/silver mixed breed, with ice-colored eyes and black legs. She has a small, twisted comb and white earlobes. Her feathers are a dark gray with silver lacing.

Story: Eerie used to live in a human city, in a breeder flock. According to her mother, the humans only wanted pure Blue Andalusian hens, which her mother was. So when her mother and father had chicks, it angered the humans. Her father was a handsome mutt from a neighboring layer flock. So when her mother hatched a single, runty chick who quickly made herself apparent in the fact that she was a mutt, the humans threw her into the woods. She was 4 weeks old. She barely remembers her flock, but she remembers her mother’s kind brown eyes and protective wings.
Somehow she managed to survive in the forest, with the help of wild songbirds. These loud, bubbly little creatures helped her find food and let her sleep with them at night. She will always be grateful for their help. In fact, they gave her her name. The first night she spent with them, they were very curious about her. There was one thing in particular they were amazed by: her icy silver-blue eyes. They had never seen such eyes. “Eerie,” they all agreed in their twittering, quick speech. “Oh, so very eerie.” So that was what Eerie named herself.
Once she was too big to sleep on the songbird’s thin branches anymore, she said her sweet farewells and moved on. She eventually found Dawnflock, and it has been her home ever since. She’s about 1 year old now, and has been contemplating raising chicks. She knows she’s make a great mother.
Despite her hard start to life, Eerie is kind, funny, and thoughtful. She has a beautiful voice and is beautiful herself. Any rooster would be lucky to have her in their flock.

Back
Top Bottom