*Eyes Of The Phoenix* A Wild Chicken RP

Name: Eerie

Breed/appearance: Gray/silver mixed breed, with ice-colored eyes and black legs. She has a small, twisted comb and white earlobes. Her feathers are a dark gray with silver lacing.

Story: Eerie used to live in a human city, in a breeder flock. According to her mother, the humans only wanted pure Blue Andalusian hens, which her mother was. So when her mother and father had chicks, it angered the humans. Her father was a handsome mutt from a neighboring layer flock. So when her mother hatched a single, runty chick who quickly made herself apparent in the fact that she was a mutt, the humans threw her into the woods. She was 4 weeks old. She barely remembers her flock, but she remembers her mother’s kind brown eyes and protective wings.
Somehow she managed to survive in the forest, with the help of wild songbirds. These loud, bubbly little creatures helped her find food and let her sleep with them at night. She will always be grateful for their help. In fact, they gave her her name. The first night she spent with them, they were very curious about her. There was one thing in particular they were amazed by: her icy silver-blue eyes. They had never seen such eyes. “Eerie,” they all agreed in their twittering, quick speech. “Oh, so very eerie.” So that was what Eerie named herself.
Once she was too big to sleep on the songbird’s thin branches anymore, she said her sweet farewells and moved on. She eventually found Dawnflock, and it has been her home ever since. She’s about 1 year old now, and has been contemplating raising chicks. She knows she’s make a great mother.
Despite her hard start to life, Eerie is kind, funny, and thoughtful. She has a beautiful voice and is beautiful herself. Any rooster would be lucky to have her in their flock.
Is my character accepted? :D

Name: Toad

Breed: mix

Description: black with white specks on hackles. And a gorgeous green sheen on his feathers. Nice long black, white speckled, tail.

[Young Male]

Sex: male

Life story: Born in EbonyFlock, Toad, is a very caring and loving young cockerel. He enjoys sunbathing and dustbathing with the lady's. He isn't really interested in top spot right now, but he is excited on someday exploring the unknown territory outside all of the flocks. He is hoping someday to settle down with a nice female and have some chicks. But there is some things he rather not talk about, for instance he rather not speak of the time he was in EbonyFlock. Rumors have been going around that his father killed all of his siblings and attempted to murder Toad along with them.

Toad was sunbathing with a few females when a shadow flew across the sun. He squinted his eyes to see if it was a cloud or not, but it suddenly made a screeching noise. Clouds don't make those noises, he thought in alarm. He then heard the alarm call from what sounded like, Jay. He struggled to get up. The hens around him had already ran for cover. When he got up he lifted his head up to the sky and puffed out his chest. His hackles raised in alarm when he saw a blur of feathers fall to the ground on top of a young pullet. It then rose with the screeching bundle of feathers and disappeared into the distance. He heard a sudden wail of grief followed shortly after by an accusation that sounded unfair and harsh. He walked over there, his wattles bouncing with each step. When he got over there he saw Jay and Robin looking numbly at Sparrow. When Sparrow left, Jay turned and spotted Toad, she ran to him, her claws making marks on the grass. She reached him and nestled her beak into his soft breast feathers. And she made sad sounds. Toad lowered his head and whispered in her ear, his beak softly touching her white ear lobe, "Its okay." But he didn't think it was. Hawks usually left them alone, ever since the new rabbit Warren was dug a few miles from here. She whimpered, "Its all my fault," She whispered when she pulled away, with wide sad eyes. "I killed her."

Eerie had been practicing making a nest with soft ferns when she heard the screams. Her pale eyes went wide. She crouched in the ferns, imagining the worst. But as her analytical mind heard the cries grow farther away, she knew it had been a one-bird attack. It was safe for her to go.
She scrambled through the brush until she found the majority of the flock huddled in a clearing. Everyone seemed to be in shock. She glanced around wildly. "Who was it?" She gasped. "Doe." some bird said.
Eerie closed her eyes in grief. The young bird didn't deserve to have been taken. Raising her head, she looked around for Sparrow. When she didn't see her, she fluttered over to Toad and Jay. Knowing Jay was the one who had been on watch, Eerie hesitated, then asked sadly, "What happened, Jay?" She felt bad for the hen. Everyone made mistakes.

Last edited:
Name: Fern

Apperance: Warm brown partridge-colored hen with a black tail, amber hackles, a rose comb, and muffs. Graceful and majestic, with glossy, soft feathers. A natural rooster magnet.

Story: Fern was born in Dawnflock and has lived there her whole life. She's about a year and a half old. She's already raised a clutch of eggs, which resulted in three daughters just as gorgeous as her. All the roosters love her. She's kind and motherly. Right now, she's just getting ready to mother another batch of chicks. Good friends with Eerie.

Jay numbly looked towards the direction the voice came from. It was Eerie. Her wide frightened, but intent eyes locked with hers. "I-" Her words stumbled and she didn't know how to respond to Eerie's question. Toad extended a wing to comfort Jay, but she shook it off. "It's all my fault!" She wailed, with grief and anger. I should have been watching, she thought with such fierceness that she just wanted to shrivel up and die. "The last thing she probably thought was that we should have been watching, I should have been watching!" She spat out the last few words in a growl. Jay stared desperately at the spot where Doe was snatched, as if hoping she would magically appear. She then looked at the ground, and whispered in a tiny voice, "I should have stopped it, I shouldn't be the cause of this, now because of me, a beautiful young pullet, had to see that not everything in life can go your way."

Back
Top Bottom