Fabulously Feathered Silkies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW. So glad I saw this. I was looking for silkies locally and her ads are among the only in my area. I had contacted her a few times, but I ended up ordering some from MPC instead (since they sex their silkies). I know they will be hatchery quality, but at least they will probably live.

Someone who has experienced her scams should report her to someone, somewhere. Un-freaking-believable. I am so sorry for those of you she took advantage of. She DISGUSTS me....

WOW. So glad I saw this. I was looking for silkies locally and her ads are among the only in my area. I had contacted her a few times, but I ended up ordering some from MPC instead (since they sex their silkies). I know they will be hatchery quality, but at least they will probably live.

Someone who has experienced her scams should report her to someone, somewhere. Un-freaking-believable. I am so sorry for those of you she took advantage of. She DISGUSTS me....
She disgusts me too and I have never dealt with her....just the people she has sold sick chickens to hear on BYC.

The ads you see of hers...can you report them on what ever site you see them on?

She disgusts me too and I have never dealt with her....just the people she has sold sick chickens to hear on BYC.

The ads you see of hers...can you report them on what ever site you see them on?
I will definitely flag them. I don't know what good it will do.

I wonder if people can report her for fraud or for animal cruelty. Her chicks are undoubtedly spreading disease and she knows it, which is cruel.

I will definitely flag them. I don't know what good it will do.

I wonder if people can report her for fraud or for animal cruelty. Her chicks are undoubtedly spreading disease and she knows it, which is cruel.
If she lived in my area I'd be sure to figure out who I needed to contact to have her examined/investigated.

I was looking for silkies too, and I contacted her through craigslist. Thankfully, I had another breeder warn me to be careful of her, because she responded to my email saying that she had some silkies she would sell to me..... terrible!!!!! I'm glad I didnt go through....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom