Facebook users - does anyone else play "Farm Town"?

You know whats funny is that I'm the only real farmer in my circle of Facebook friends, yet I'm also the only one who doesn't play that ridiculous game. It's just so child-like, a waste of time, and a practical "disnified" version of farming.
roll.png

My family were laughing at me because I play the "real farmville"
I mean I only have chickens, goats, rabbits, and dogs. Not what I would call a real farm
roll.png

Last edited:
Okay, I need more neighbors in farmville. They finally upgraded the plots, but I need 17 more friends to be able to upgrade. You would thinking being on level 54 with 86 neighbors would be enough. But I guess not.
roll.png
I also play frontierville if you want to be neighbors on there. Just PM me and I'll send you the link.

Quote:
oh, I haven't played in a little while... didn't know they have a new upgrade. That was one thing that was frustrating me, not enough space for all the crap they want you to do. I had the highest upgrade and still not enough room. You can friend me if you want. Just make sure you put "BYC" or something in the friend invite so I know who you are. I might still not play, though, cause I tend to spend way too much time on games!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/LaSombra450

Back
Top Bottom