Fair price for breeding stock? 20 yrs developing silver laced Brahmas

Quote:
Now we don't live that far apart!
gig.gif

ETA: I really had expected to see you bidding!

Last edited:
Quote:
What do you think, the Sunday night format seemed to be pretty popular. Although maybe ending a little earlier, I was so amped up last night I was forever getting to sleep. That and skipping around the backyard barefoot in the rain at the conclusion of the auction, probably didn't help any either.

Saturday night would be even better. Auctions are always better on the weekends when everybody knows how much pocket money they have to blow, and are relaxed with nothing better to do than shop online
smile.png
Sounds like you were well pleased with the outcome of your auction..they are worth every penny! Glad to see other folks are starting to see it. NOW if EGGS are going for that you can pretty much gather from that how much grown birds should be selling for. It's a pretty good gauge usually and I think you should be asking more for breeding pairs. That Eggbid auction should have gone for more. Don't sell yourself short!!!

Quote:
What do you think, the Sunday night format seemed to be pretty popular. Although maybe ending a little earlier, I was so amped up last night I was forever getting to sleep. That and skipping around the backyard barefoot in the rain at the conclusion of the auction, probably didn't help any either.
wee.gif

OK, having met you, I can get a picture in my brain of you skipping around the backyard! We need a youtube!
lol.png

I had a hard time going to sleep too! I was juiced up just watching. Congrats Big Medicine!! I hope you continue to be rewarded for the dedication you have given to the breed.

Brody's Broodello :

Quote:
wee.gif

OK, having met you, I can get a picture in my brain of you skipping around the backyard! We need a youtube!
lol.png

Yeah, like there's not enough bogus big foot videos on the net already.

Quote:
They are very nice birds and you deserve some repayment for all the effort and supplies that went into them over the years.

I agree.

I was watching the auction, then with like 15 minutes left in the auction, my internet went down.
barnie.gif
So I had to wait until the next morning to see the results.
he.gif

Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom