Fair price for duckling Muscovy

Anna6

Songster
6 Years
Jan 3, 2014
SoCal
I saw an advertisement for Muscovy ducklings $15 each. Is that a reasonable price for one day or couple of days old? Also can Muscovy ducklings be sexed?

Last edited:
Day? couple day olds? that is quite high. I have sold older birds for 15$ but they were several months old, usually with scovies the older the more pricey. YOunger ones? well, i have bought those for like 7$ and then even less.. it definitely varies i realize.

As for sexing? very unusual, there are sex linked chocolates.. but otherwise most cannot tell till a few weeks old, the more you see the more you get the look however.

Last edited:
i have never payed more then $5 for a ducklings i just got me some that was for $8 and half grown i think that is way to high but i wish i could sell duckling for that down here

i have never payed more then $5 for a ducklings i just got me some that was for $8 and half grown i think that is way to high but i wish i could sell duckling for that down here

MOst everyone i know including myself, sell scovies for higher as they grow... being meat bird based it's only logical as you've put the feed and time into beefing that bird up.

Back
Top Bottom