Fairy Tail Farms English Orpingtons

Pics
I cannot for the life of me, picture the little bantam or why you despise him so
Because he's a dick. He'll run across 300 feet of yard to attack me. I have to kick the crap out of him and chase him around to get him to leave me alone. If he's on the roost when you walk in, he'll fly off at your face. For some reason or another, all the females are dead, but his hatred has made him immortal. If he's exceptionally lucky, I'll put him in with the two afore mentioned hens to see if he throws some decent chicks with them and then they'll be typier and with a better attitude. If that doesn't work, I'm going to get rid of him.

Because he's a dick. He'll run across 300 feet of yard to attack me. I have to kick the crap out of him and chase him around to get him to leave me alone. If he's on the roost when you walk in, he'll fly off at your face. For some reason or another, all the females are dead, but his hatred has made him immortal. If he's exceptionally lucky, I'll put him in with the two afore mentioned hens to see if he throws some decent chicks with them and then they'll be typier and with a better attitude. If that doesn't work, I'm going to get rid of him.
Evil Dead Horror GIF by filmeditor

Oh, okay. Yeah, that sounds kinda familiar now

You're more than welcome to pick some up. Taking them without me knowing? Well...
View attachment 3326752

The Red and Buff homosexual life partners can go. And the little b-hole Bantam. I hate him. :)
I wish I could Buy some but then you’d know my identity and well nobody can know my identity 🦶

Don't waste your effort.

Back
Top Bottom