Fairy Tail Farms English Orpingtons

Go On What GIF by NETFLIX

That’s so cool! :highfive: How many eggs did she have hatch?
2 out of 5, unfortunately 2 didn't make it fully out and died and 1 herniated really bad and I had to cull it. The whole hatch was a BS mess, but I'm thankful for the 2 healthy littles boogers she's got! She's turning out to be a great broody!

2 out of 5, unfortunately 2 didn't make it fully out and died and 1 herniated really bad and I had to cull it. The whole hatch was a BS mess, but I'm thankful for the 2 healthy littles boogers she's got! She's turning out to be a great broody!
Damn…It’s been running triple digit temps all over here and the humidity is intense as eff…🥵

I just checked on my broody hens and so far there are 4 chicks that have hatched and still a bunch more eggs to go:
840FC7F3-00A7-420F-A530-BA4896CE2F0D.jpeg

Damn…It’s been running triple digit temps all over here and the humidity is intense as eff…🥵

I just checked on my broody hens and so far there are 4 chicks that have hatched and still a bunch more eggs to go:
View attachment 3590089
I feel your pain woman! Surprisingly the humidity here has been lower than usual, but definitely hot as 2 rats @#$% in a wool sock

Back
Top Bottom