Fall 2013 Carolina Chickenstock

Only a few weeks until Chickenstock! Yay!
wee.gif

I will have some 250 wt infrared heat bulbs for sale. A great deal of $8 for a 2 pack! I also will have a water fountain like you use for dogs and cats that will be for sale. Pictures later on these items.

Naturally I will be bringing bantam Cochins for sale, Mille Fleur project pairs, maybe some Mottled pairs if any are left, cute Frizzle pairs, maybe some Sizzles, too. There is a chance I will have Olive Eggers for sale, as well. All depends on what sells in the next few weeks from the farm.

I will have olive eggers, maybe some blue Orps and some cochins in various colors and maybe some sizzles. will also have couturnix quail and a bourbon red turkey hen. And a new Zealand rabbit buck.

I will (hopefully) be there. This will be my fisrt year. I won't be selling, but am in need of more hens/pullets. I don't want SQ, these will be pets. Preferably LF.

I will be looking for:
-Light Brahmas
-Easter Eggers
-Cochin Frizzles
-Japanese Bantams
-Barred Plymouth Rocks
-Silver Laced Wyandottes
-Blue Andalusians
-Silver Spangled Hamburgs(maybe citron too)
-Sumatras
-Lakenvelders
-Marans(preferably Cuckoo or Blue Splash)
-Egyptian Fayoumi
-White Faced Black Spanish
-Blue Laced Red Wyandottes
-Speckled Sussex

I will have some Barred rocks and olive egger chicks, the barred rocks will be sexed, the olive eggers are straight run. I may also have a light Brahma hen and bantam frizzle cochin hen.

Some of the Stock I will be bringing to Chickenstock. LF English Orpingtons Exhibition and Breeder Quality. Blue and Splash available in Pairs and Trios. 1 Black Rooster available.

I will be bringing peafowl feathers to sell in purple, India Blue white eye, Bronze and white. The cost depends on the shape they are in and depends on eye feathers, butterfly feathers or sword feathers.

This is the India Blue white eye and Bronze eye feathers. $2 to $3 each.

Here is a purple eye feather and a sword feather. These 2 in this condition are $3 each.

These are butterfly feathers, very long, some of them are 4 ft while others only 2 1/2 ft long. They range from $2 to $3.

Here is the difference between my India Blue white eye and the purple.

Sword feathers.

This shows the whites with the IB WE and purple. There is a Bronze there, too.

Bronze

Most people make these into arrangements in a flower vase using the sword and butterfly feathers around the eye feathers. Looks really nice and gets a lot of remarks from visitors.

I can have them boxed and ready for someone if anyone wants to prepay or just stop by my canopy and pick out what you would like from my selection.

Back
Top Bottom