Fall Bi-Annual Carolina Poultry Party ~ Aug 6th at Irmo Tractor Supply

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif
Hope u can make the swap!!
cool.png

I'm kind of excited! What kind of chickens should I expect to see?
wink.png
I can't believe my husband said sure we could go!
big_smile.png
I hope someone will bring a couple silkies. *jumps up and down* I want to get one to replace the one I lost but I don't want to get one as an itybity chick.

Quote:
I've got silkies!!
What color are you looking for? Hen or Rooster?

AND I'm hatching EE now. Also hatching FBB Marans? What is a FBB Maran?? Got these eggs in a swap and all I can tell is the first one hatched and its blue, featherlegged and what appears to be a tophat?????????? Marans don't have tophats - do they? Maybe I should check the markings on those eggs again.

Last edited:
frow.gif
Just letting everyone know, I've requested the BYC Banner be sent to me so we can have that at the Fall Bi-Annual Palmetto Poultry Party (P3)
woot.gif

This is a projected listing of what I plan to have:
pop.gif

Hatching Eggs: White Leghorn, BR, BO, RIR, EE, BSL, RIRxBO hybrid (May also have eggs/chicks from Delawares, Red Sexlink, and Speckled Sussex if they're laying by then..which should be)

Chicks: Silkies (from renegaderidgefarm) & whatever chicks that don't sell from breeds listed above.

Adults: 1 BSL hen, 1 Wh Leghorn hen, 4 Gold Comet hens

Here is my projected list . . . . .

Cochins, Cochins, and more Cochins
Silkies
Frizzles and Sizzles
Old English Game Bantams
Sebright Mixes from my Fawn Sebright Project
and whatever else that I can hatch before then (any requests)

I'll try to take some pictures this weekend of what I'm saving up to bring with me.

Last edited:
Geez, I wish I could come. I have several EE or Ameraucana roos that are white, blue, red, black and multi colored. Not sure if Betsy wants to bring any to anyone or not but she is welcome to them if so. I also have BLRW roos from the Buddy Henry/Jerry Foley bloodlines. Plenty of blue Copper Marans roos and a huge blue Jersey Giant roo that is just a baby yet.

I have many Frizzle and Sizzle pairs and trios available. I am sure Betsy will get all my available Cochin hens but you all may luck out on her bringing some from me, if she wants to deal with it all.

I do not know anyone else local coming to it or I would send them all down. It is a big load though.

Quote:
If somebody wants anything of yours - I'll be glad to pick it up and bring it when I come but I might have to change my date with you to the end of July - say July 23 instead of the July 9.

Back
Top Bottom