Fall colors block swap/Quilted Rooster Yahoo group *full*

Quote:
C'mon, the due date is pretty far out. Aren't any of those patterns calling your name? I think that you could make some awesome Amish Diamonds. You know ya want to. C'mon!!

Chevy!!! You just HAVE to join in!! I have a full time job and a teenager at home aka eating machine!!!) ...you can't possibly top that!!!
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
C'mon, the due date is pretty far out. Aren't any of those patterns calling your name? I think that you could make some awesome Amish Diamonds. You know ya want to. C'mon!!

Jody, I have no idea how you did that... Amish Diamond was EXACTLY the pattern I was thinking I wanted to try!

It's not the household stuff that is holding me back here. We've been working hard on clearing land to prepare to build fence so that we can get our cows down here with us. Between that, the garden, volunteer fire department (trainings, meetings, and tractor pulls/homecoming which I have to help put on), work (plus evening programs & board meetings), helping my family and my husband's family with making hay (300+ acres) and all the other normal stuff, I just worry about taking on an obligation I may not be able to complete. You're right, SE... no teenage boys here to feed, though!

Ok, ok... I can't help it. Count me in. Amish Diamonds it is!!!

Quote:

It's not the household stuff that is holding me back here. We've been working hard on clearing land to prepare to build fence so that we can get our cows down here with us. Between that, the garden, volunteer fire department (trainings, meetings, and tractor pulls/homecoming which I have to help put on), work (plus evening programs & board meetings), helping my family and my husband's family with making hay (300+ acres) and all the other normal stuff, I

That's ALL that was holding you back Chevy?
lol.png
gig.gif

Date you yes, unfortunately me too, I still say that!! Guess us old ladies have to stick together, lol!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
Glad your arm was twisted Chevy!! Just don't get pregnant right now
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom