2014 Crochet square swap, colorful circles.

Is anyone up for a swap too?

We could do it for the childrens ward of our local hospital. I'd like to use a Soft baby yarn. Not the thin stuff. Vannas or something like that. 6" squares.

I have tons of bernat sport yarn. It's not too thin. If you're ok with that, I would participate.
I use any kind I have unless it's too thick or thin. We haven't go things settled but if we decide on the last round being one consistent brand and color that would work.

I've been using some Dazzle Yarn. They don't make it anymore. Grannies are good for using up leftover stuff like that.

Though sport weight might be too thin. I don't know. Others are more educmakated than me.

Okay guys, I have them all sorted, was planning on mailing and pricing the ones that need pricing today and all that, but I have had unexpected aunt duties arise. My brother's recent "X" tried to kill herself yesterday, in front of their small children, it was touch and go for a while, she has been "stabilized" in ICU now, hoping things will calm enough to get these out and postage prices sent to you that need them tonight or sometime tomorrow.

Kass - Don't worry about the blocks right now. Your aunt duties are definitely more important. They are lucky to have you so near to help!

I will keep you in my prayers.

This is no hurry for the squares. My concern is about what postage I owe, but you can send them in six month and I still wouldn't be concerned. I still haven't dealt with past squares.

I'm currently making granny squares and circle squares from the design of this swap. My goal is to use up all the yarn I have.
fl.gif
Which is three bins worth and more.

Anyhow I'll have three or four projects going at the same time.

Anyone got an easy Shawl Pattern?

I'm even making a scarf for my Deer lawn ornament.

Take care and Lord have mercy,

Rancher.

Back
Top Bottom