Fall Quilt Block Swap due October 15th

What a beautiful little one! Congrats all the way around!

Just popping in for a minute. Looks like everyone is busy with plans for the next swap. Sorry I'll miss this one. Just wanted to let everyone know my first great granddaughter was born day before yesterday. Madison Olivia weighed 7lb 2 oz and is 19' long. Both Mom and baby are fine. This makes my daughter (paulsmuffin) a grandma. Will see both next week as our first trip starts on Wed. Here is a photo of Madison with grandma (paulsmuffen) and her Aunt Ashley

Baustin, your group has been busy I think this makes number 3 new one for you, CONGRATULATIONS she is beautiful. I just sent an ornament to Paulsmuffen in a swap here on BYC. Yes I'm keeping count my brood hasn't started yet and I'm soooooo jealous.

MynikaFL CONGRATULATIONS to you too, you can't tell us about beautiful babies and not post a pic.

wow you go girl
wee.gif
note to self in case of future food shortage go to PharmGirls house
pop.gif

That is awesome, I just found a great deal on a pressure canner this past week at a second hand store for $10. I have been collecting clearanced canning jars all last year, now just waiting on my garden to produce enough to can (or some older chickens this fall)

Come on over :). I tilled today to get ready to plant another round for fall picking. Soon as I get those in the ground I'll hopefully start going through my stash for material.

I do apologize everyone but I must pull myself from this Fall swap. I figured I'd better do it now before I get swamped and have to pull out last minute, don't want to leave everyone in a bind. About to be picking up a 2nd job so with children and their schooling, chickens, (and oh yeah- dh!) and all the other stuff getting ready for winter I think I'll just be too busy right now. I do apologize and I'll still follow to see the wonderful blocks!

Back
Top Bottom