Family problem! Need help asap!!!

MonkeyZero

Songster
12 Years
Sep 14, 2007
Modesto Ca
Hi

I went to my cousins house(she'll be known as K) yesterday, to see my other cousins new apartment(she'll be known as S). SO I was talking to K's daughter who is 2 years older. My cousin S just migrated from Fiji. She has 2 girls age 12 and 15. Ks daughter is 16. Well Ks daughter told me S's daughters are B*tchs cause they dont talk to her. I didnt say anything.

Today my mom called K to see how she was doing. K said that I called her daughter a b*tch. I didnt. She said I told S's daughters that K's daughter is a b*tch. No I didnt.

Now K is gonna call my dad, who has a bad cold BTW, and tell him I was saying stuff. I need help to prove myself innocent. I am! Help before there is a biggger problem!

Im really scared and crying. Im waiting for K to call hurry people!

Last edited by a moderator:
I learned along time ago it's best to just be honest with your parents and say No mom or dad I did not say that...the truth will come out if not now later on........just tell them like you have told us...

Awww sweetie, dont get too worked up. Just go in there and talk to your dad, BEFORE the call comes in! Let him know what happened the other day...just like you told us here. I bet he will understand, and will back you up!

He's sleeping due to his fever(101.6 F gonna go 2 docs 2morrow). I'm really scared of a huge fight, and what if.... no.

Right now I wish I was a chicken, so I wont have problems, a good cared for chicken.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop being scared and crying. That will only make things worse. Calm down. Go tell your mother what happened - that's part of what they are for - support.

If you were my daughter, I'd tell you to just be calm and tell anyone who asks that you don't know how this started but you didn't call anyone anything.

Is there any way that you can all get together for a family conference so you can sit around a table and talk face to face, I bet if she is lying that she will blush and wont be able to look anyone in the eye and she will fidget with her hair etc.
Ask your mum to arrange it so you can PROVE your innocence.
Lots of families bust up over incidents like this so try and nip in in the bud before it snowballs.
I really hope you can get through this unscathed.
Just tell the truth and you should not feel threatened in any way.
Good luck.

Greetings ~
big_smile.png
~

I have taken many classes about
handling conflict, because it is a
hard subject to conquer.

The members are correct, it is so
much better to simply and without
obvious emotion to address this
issue.

Be sure to gather everyone involved
into the same meeting at one time.

Make a statement that this is only to
discuss and correct a misunderstanding.

Say that you understand that it was
stated that you called someone
improper words, you did not do this and
would not do this, and have an interest
in family harmony, and you are sorry if
anyone took offense.

Never blame anyone.

Keep it really simple.

Ask if anyone wants to discuss the issue
further. Now DO NOT ARGUE. If someone
says icky things now, let them. Apologise
and repeat that you don't know how it
happened, but that you did not try to
hurt anyones feelings.

Good Luck
If you decide to use this tactic, please repost
and let me know what happened. I will suscribe
to follow this thread.

Wendy
SooperDooper Coops

cool.png

Ok she called. DADDY TOOK MY SIDE.

I talked to cousin K. She said it was her daughter lying, because she wanted me to get in trouble so I wont get a new phone and other cool stuff. She is jealous that im spoiled. Im not spoiled!!!

MOm and Cousin K are talking.

Back
Top Bottom