Fancy Pigeons Thread!!

Dun check and brown check lahores.
2hwg78.jpg
OH MY GOODNESS you have Lahores! i LOOOVE them . I used to raise them , had to part with all mine years ago and havent been able to find them again ...Yours are BEAUTIES, thanks for the pics .

I'm thinking of maybe trying out another breed of show pigeons and was wondering if anyone knows how 'tame' they are and if they have a good temperament and all. The breeds that I'm considering are old german owl, classic old frills, indian fantails, crested frill backs and .............. I can't think of the rest lol. I preferably want something that is both muffed and crested, if you can recommend something. (I know, OGO's don't have muffs....but they're so cute they make up for it) Thanks,

I'm thinking of maybe trying out another breed of show pigeons and was wondering if anyone knows how 'tame' they are and if they have a good temperament and all. The breeds that I'm considering are old german owl, classic old frills, indian fantails, crested frill backs and .............. I can't think of the rest lol. I preferably want something that is both muffed and crested, if you can recommend something. (I know, OGO's don't have muffs....but they're so cute they make up for it) Thanks,
I would recomend the classic old frills or indian fantails. My uncle raises the best indian fantails in the country. If you decide you want some IF,just PM me.

Thanks

Here are some of my Frillbacks! I have 5 pairs now. I an going to be selling a pair of whites and hopefully adding a pair of white cresteds in the near future! I love them!
love.gif

Hello, ever body I NEED help? I jest got 3 satinette pigeons and I like them very much I and would like to get more of them . Can you breed to different color ? Are there any breeders in GA.

Random pic of my kind pigeon pair. These make great pets - my first time with this breed. They can fly really well up to the house roof, but don't seem interested in any aerobatics!

Back
Top Bottom