Fancy Pigeons Thread!!

d07e0b3e-1bbc-15b2.jpg

And a pair of doneks. That's my best hen on the floor. In the breeding pen for a reason!

One of my show Ice pigeons.
Now THAT'S a beautiful bird! I only breed for performance, so I've ended up with all grizzles (since they've been my best performers). They're pretty but there's never any surprise and it's getting harder to tell them apart in the air.

Here are my two new pairs of horseman. The grizzles parents are direct from sweden. The cream bar hen is a little younger and was taking a bath. i also reposted a better pic of my young brown bar hen with her homer mate.

My three black silesian swallow pigeons. All out of fairy lines, but all under two months old. the youngest is just 4 weeks.
These three are actually for sale.

And this is my beautiful pair of blues. Eragon is in the front, he is a blue fairy swallow. Aurora is in the back and she is just a blue swallow. They have successfully hatched....:

Two blue fairy swallow sqabs! horray for the amazing parents! :)

lol thank you :D I also have:

Aurox & Sarcasta gave me one fairy and one non fairy swallow. They are here:

--not fairy
--fairy

Sorry everyone, the blue squabs from this season are already sold. The three blacks(pictured in my previous post) are still available if you PM me, or you can get on the waiting list for the next clutch of blues.

I need to upload some pics but we have Indian Fantails, Fantails, German owls Chinese owls, mondenas,and pheasants. looking to get some frillbacks and nun's.if any one has any near wisconsin please feel free to message me

*Added pictures*

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom