Fantastic Frizzles! Frizzle owners/lovers unite!

Head count on frizzle lovers:

• I love Frizzles!

Votes: 78 96.3%
  • I don't like frizzles :(

Votes: 3 3.7%

• Total voters
Pics
I have a frizzle bantam cochin named Millie! She is the broodiest little thing to ever exist. She will lay eggs for 2 weeks, go broody until I break her, stop laying for a week, then repeat the cycle over again all spring and summer long! She has gone broody at least 6 times already! Perhaps next year I will get her some chicks to raise so she can live out her dream of being a mom lol. I love her though even though she looks like a puffed up growling turkey in the spring and summer. 😂
She's a cutie!

I have a frizzle bantam cochin named Millie! She is the broodiest little thing to ever exist. She will lay eggs for 2 weeks, go broody until I break her, stop laying for a week, then repeat the cycle over again all spring and summer long! She has gone broody at least 6 times already this season! Perhaps next year I will get her some chicks to raise so she can live out her dream of being a mom lol. I love her even though she looks like a puffed up growling turkey in the spring and summer. 😂
She's so cute! My frizzle is also broody... She's such a grumpus!

I have 2 frizzles I would love to breed, but i don't have any roosters old enough.
fn6.PNG

Fancy Nancy and Nell
nella.PNG

I can't believe NO frizzles out of this last hatch! It was worst hatch I've had...got 18 eggs, 3 clear, 1 quitter, then 7 DIS!!!
So inoy 7 hatched and NO showgirls, NO frizzles and NO buffs...
Thankfully DH said when we get back from our 30th anniversary trip I can do another hatch!
Man every time I think I'm done...here I go again!
Chicken math...addicted worse than my sweet tooth!

I had 4 batches of chicks last winter hoping for a NN and I only got 2. the mom was NN and the dad was supposed to be, (he was hatched from an egg.) Of the 2 one was a rooster, I gave to a little boy who loves roosters. The other is super friendly. But to be fair so is her mom.

I can't believe NO frizzles out of this last hatch! It was worst hatch I've had...got 18 eggs, 3 clear, 1 quitter, then 7 DIS!!!
So inoy 7 hatched and NO showgirls, NO frizzles and NO buffs...
Thankfully DH said when we get back from our 30th anniversary trip I can do another hatch!
Man every time I think I'm done...here I go again!
Chicken math...addicted worse than my sweet tooth!
That’s too bad!! I hate when all the time and money and hope is dashed! :-( I have decided given where I live especially, that I will go on a hatching egg hiatus from July-August. Even my broody eggs failed pretty bad due to the heat. I had two shipments of hatching eggs and they were all quitters or DIS. I think the trip in the mail is too hot once they get to the hot summer states. I’m ready for a tiny break from chicks in the house too! 😆

Back
Top Bottom