Farm chatter

it's getting bigger!
20210115_112045.jpg

Scary, but amazing!
fine :plbb

I had a unicorn once. He turned retarded and was sold. I believe he was probably then eaten. It was sad.
why is everyone haha-ing this post? it says 'it was sad'

BABIESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

You have a point! It’s not identified and it’s flying so it is sort of a UFO.

I think Jokgu is laying with them now too, so I think I have 4 layers :D
yeah...

ooh cool!

Here is the 1969 abduction video. WATCH THE WHOLE THING!
waitwhyaresomepeoplewearingmasks

I'm back for a minute, or two to describe my first Alien Abduction.

This happened when I was still living in Oregon. This was the day I had school, & a doctor's appointment.

My mom came into my room to wake me up, I got up, & had an itch on my right leg. I happened to look at my leg, & had a very unusual mark of little holes. It was in a completely round circle, of needle holes on my calf. I showed my mom after I came out of my room, & she didn't know what it was. I showed my dad, & he thought I just laid on something, & it left an imprint on my leg. There was nothing but a sheet, & a blanket on my bed.

We left to my doctors appointment, had my usual check up. Before we left, I showed my doctor the odd mark on my leg, & he had no clue what it was.

Off too school now. After I got some work done, it was time for some free time. So I showed my teachers. They didn't know what it was, & one of them thought I laid on something too. Once again there was nothing on my bed except a sheet, & a blanket.

My memories of what happened to me started coming through a year after my first experience. I was laying on a cold hard table in a brightly lit, shiny room. I couldn't move my head, or body, only my eyes. I was scared, & didn't know what was going on. My eyes were just starting to adjust to the brightness, & I caught view of a few big headed grey beings besides me. They put an odd device on my calf, & it was heavy. I have no further memory after this point.
whoah... that is cool!

Gonna let my phone finish charging now.
okay, bye Mystery! (unless you came back after you posted that...)

I’m headed to Lowe’s and a few other places to check out the wood and supplies for my new coop and run :D
ooh that sounds exciting!

Back
Top Bottom