Farm chatter

-

aww :(

hoemwchooling is when like someoen at home schools you? and remote learning is like public school but on your computer like on a video calling softawre, liek zoom

wait hold up did anyone else think this? cuz if some other people did, i might have to start typign slower

yeyeyeyeyeyye!

those pics are amaizng :lau

whoah! congrats!

:gig

wow! yay!

its very detailed, though!

wow that's very pretty!

waitwhat?yourdrawinsaregoodtho
Oh. My mom schools us.
Lol! I don't think anyone else thought it, at least not that I know of. 😂
I've just been suspicious of trolls lately since there's been a few around. Lol.

the first hen this morning, before the one I was giving live updates on (though they could be the same hen and I just didn't notice), is out of view of the security camera but in a relatively contained area - front and side I'd see her on camera, other side and back is the gate to the dog yard and the house. I cant imagine they're laying in the dog yard because that's just a bad idea - but I couldn't find any eggs. I did see a bit of a nest depression. Maybe she's not laying yet and is just seeking a spot?

-

aww :(

hoemwchooling is when like someoen at home schools you? and remote learning is like public school but on your computer like on a video calling softawre, liek zoom

wait hold up did anyone else think this? cuz if some other people did, i might have to start typign slower

yeyeyeyeyeyye!

those pics are amaizng :lau

whoah! congrats!

:gig

wow! yay!

its very detailed, though!

wow that's very pretty!

waitwhat?yourdrawinsaregoodtho
Not just public schools do remote learning! I’m at a private and we do remote learning on and off.

Back
Top Bottom