Farm chatter

IMG_8065.jpg
this is buttercup. she is a wild tree chicken, from the original line of chickens before humans intervened with selective breeding. she prefers a life in nature, much like the FCers here. one of her natural predators is cats, but she'll make an exception for BC because she seems cool.

View attachment 2503571this is buttercup. she is a wild tree chicken, from the original line of chickens before humans intervened with selective breeding. she prefers a life in nature, much like the FCers here. one of her natural predators is cats, but she'll make an exception for BC because she seems cool.
:love:love:love

Can I enter a possible mascot?

June Bug should be mascot because she’s as unique as any of us. But I also appreciate her little heart for other reasons.
She‘s the only chicken I have that never bullies anyone. All the others have at least one chicken they bully. But JB is a peaceful mediator in a sea of confused conflict. I think we could all be like her more, if we tried. She is also funny, smart, silly, and kind. She is a good representative of how we should all act.
0B467D9B-081C-4898-B4C7-55DB95DA508B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom