Farm chatter

I tried to go to @human1 s profile and its private

exactly what a robot would do to keep their robot-ness a secret
eh
wtf.gif

Well, I was going to or at least for a while but then I didn’t like it anymore since I couldn’t get the one with spaces 😂🤣
lol ok
Its cause human is following her. She made it so that only people she follows can view her profile
like Sapphire said, its hte other way around
if i follwo them, they can see my profile
*follows mutant*
wait seriously 🤨
this is awkward :oops:
nooo :hugs
i porbalby shoudl have earlier 🤔
It's about to be fan time for me :)
ok, good night! hope you enjoyed your nighttime orange!
Well I have nothing to hide in my profile. :) Just don’t look in the old hay barn and you’ll be fine.:)
ok human
no gif spamming

I doubt this makes sense but whatever.

The neighbor right next to my house has 3 acres that he doesn’t use. The other neighbor about 4 houses away has a son that has been told by the kindest neighbors in the neighborhood that he’s gonna try to get the 3 acres but will only use part of it. My grandfather is gonna try to but an acre or 2 for Cherokee if our favorite neighbor gets the house.

I was not supposed to be told this but :idunno

The neighbor right next to my house has 3 acres that he doesn’t use. The other neighbor about 4 houses away has a son that has been told by the kindest neighbors in the neighborhood that he’s gonna try to get the 3 acres but will only use part of it. My grandfather is gonna try to but an acre or 2 for Cherokee if our favorite neighbor gets the house.

i'm hoping for good luck for you, your grandfather, and Cherokee :hugs

I don't understand but yay!

Back
Top Bottom