Farm chatter

Babies are HERE!
15518629-30B3-413B-809B-5E2A8E3FBD40.jpeg

100 seems like a lot of tomatoes. We have planted like 15-20 before and we’re overrun! We were even overrun with just 5 😂 so I would think you could get tons of tomato choose and stuff even with just a few or maybe 25-50 if he insists on a lot. 100 seems like a TON and they might rot?
We planted 56 last year, & couldn't keep up with picking them, so I don't get why he upped the number.

My dad thinks it's a waste of money.
Oh wow that’s ridiculous! :eek: could you try mulch or straw or something instead? I mean, there have to be ways to make the weeding less. Or buy it yourself maybe if he won’t?? Or, if he won’t buy weed cloth and wants a ridiculous number of plants, then make him weed them himself 😂🤣 that’s what I’d do.

Oh wow yeah that’s so weird he wants even more then! Haha
He makes no sense alot of the time.

For example, he thinks all of the stuff we eat is junk food, & wants to get away from it.

Every day he's eating a bag of chips, chips, & dip, or some other snack in a bag.

That's how much sense my dad makes.

He makes no sense alot of the time.

For example, he thinks all of the stuff we eat is junk food, & wants to get away from it.

Every day he's eating a bag of chips, chips, & dip, or some other snack in a bag.

That's how much sense my dad makes.
Is he including himself in that though when he says he wants to get away from junk food?

Back
Top Bottom