Farm chatter

What’s the one on the left? It looks like a BR mix.
CORBIN?! How could you?! That’s Joy!!! She’s a Speckled Sussex 😂 😂 😂
0337C630-0944-481C-BFE4-ED8E858B595E.jpeg

There are so many new members! I just spent 10 minutes welcoming people. It's so fun. And I found GIFS!
ooh cool!
Are you allowed to make a article about anything (BYC stuff i mean), and does it have to be really long and stuff like that? 😅
i think so!
Good morning.

I forgot to share with you guys. My Covid19 test came back as negative.

I'm now dealing with a bad sinus infection, & chest congestion.
its good that its negative, but not good with teh infection :(
@The Happster notice anything.... odd about this screen shot? View attachment 2559392
nope
No. It’s the fact that I have so many tabs open that it can’t even display the number:
View attachment 2559413
whoah...
My highest in notifications is only 90 :rant
ah do you have reaction notifications
And i have no conversations
i remember when i hadthat :D
just did :)
I get sinus infections every year. It's annoying.
oh i'm sorry :(
i hope it feels better soon, though!
We did a whole lotta arguing, thinking, changing our minds, and confusing ourselves yesterday. We still haven’t gotten anywhere, but we came to the conclusion we will just put the pond inside the run. None of us can build anything for the lives of us so it would just be easier to have it inside the actual run and not in an extension.

We also decided we can’t afford to build or buy a coop so we will have to either recycle something (the haunted coop) or build the run against the barn and use one of the horse stalls as a coop.

the issue with that is the only side of the barn with room for a run is where the old chicken run was, and from the years of keeping them there we’ve found that that spot gets very muddy so we would have to make a raised space for the run to go.
hmm good luck with it, though! i think you'll be able to figure it out :D
I’m glad I didn’t let the chickens out. A hawk just swooped down a few feet from me in the yard and that was terrifying. 😮😬
oh yikes :(
View attachment 2559495
These two have been standing on the end here and supervising everything we do.
haha lol 😂
My dad just got a call from a friend and he told them I was getting ducks. His friend told him he raised some chicks once and my dad rambled on about how we “raise them in an incubator in the mud room.” instead of saying that we raise them in a brooder 😂
oooh 😬
I love the brown one! I forget what type of orp, but i still love them. Jublee?
speckled sussex
i think jubilee looks similar to speckeld, if nto the same, but orp and sussexes are a bit different :)
Welcome to the club. I have no idea how to tell chicken breeds apart
no problem! youre learning 😁

Back
Top Bottom