Farm chatter

@Fuchsia :bow yes it's a great thread. I like it as well. Thanks for welcoming me to the community. I have read 155 pages of a different forum Kayla's flock 2.0. But congratulations. Too many words to say and I don't really mean anything bad. This is 67 pages. So far. :bow🐥 I worship chickens. I worship BYC. I better not get hurt again while OP is out.... I'm bad at warnings 70/2. Is there another forum out there for me? A gardening forum is a .org so i feel I have to watch my p's and Q's.

You say we can talk about anything farm related? Well how about how cattle are awesome and halter breaking a 1,000 pound steer is hard?
Although I think halter breaking a 200 pound calf is harder 🤔
I don't know anything about cattle, so no idea what this means. What does halter breaking entail?

I don't know anything about cattle, so no idea what this means. What does halter breaking entail?
It is training an animal to be led with a halter, it's extremely difficult and takes a LOT of patience. You first must have a very tame animal then get them used to wearing a halter, and last is to teach them pressure and release, put pressure on the rope, if they take a step, reward is the release.

20201123_202116.jpg

Back
Top Bottom