Farm chatter

Okay I’ve got another subject. Anyone have a fav YouTube farmer?
...White House on the hill, Gold Shaw Farm, A chick called Albert, etc?
Justin Rhodes.
Snow is awesome!! I think my pond will freeze over, so I can go ice skating, too. Though I don’t have ice skates... maybe duct tape knives to my shoes?
Go rent skates. They have proper ankle support.
Snow isn't that fun when you have to farm/ work in it...
Amen.
Who said I’d use sneakers? What about heels?
*hysterical laughing*
Rain boots, then? I don’t have many shoes. Oh! Roller blades, and attach razor blades to each wheel?
:lau :lau :lau
Good idea, knives taped to feet. Why didn’t I think of that!
noooooooooo BAD IDEAS
You can have some of my snow. It snowed in the middle of October, but it's nice right now. No snow. I am AMAZED. Last year we had snow from September to late April. The year before that September to May. Yay! Lol. This has been a wonderful year weather-wise. Here's some snow that we had for a couple weeks last month. It all melted thankfully.
We have a lot of snow here too.
What?!?! Why?!?!?! What did I miss?!?!?!
A lot. I... don't even know. I missed it too.
Wait am I the only one here without a PFM?
Nope. I don't have one either.
I'll do you one better, what's NOT confusing?
I'll do you one better. Where is confusing?
Well I'd say you are.
Great and mighty. Standing above all members on the forum, weilding your machete.
This thread is going downhill.
It’s for you, BC.
*is afeared*
Well. I was just trying to picture what @HuffleClaw would look like as the head of BYC forums. Maybe she would prefer to be wearing knee high leather boots and have a AK-47 slung over her shoulder.. who knows
BYC is a dangerous place to be. I'd respect her otherwise she may turn nasty.
:lau:lau:lau
Mine is just a Harry Potter reference :gig
Ooh! I didn't notice that before... but now I get it! HP is a great book series!
Ahh! I leave for half an hour and am met with over 30 pages? What is this madness? *Falls over*
I'm pretty sure I just read through like 50 pages.....
Not sure. There were more pages as I was reading.
Hmm. Normally when people don’t call me by name they use Huff or HC. HuffleFluffle works too I suppose :gig
ALL HAIL THE ALMIGHTY HUFFLEFLUFF.
So far HuffleFluffle is supreme ruler, then @KingB is king, s h e is empress, h e is emperor, Attack is mayor, and Mochi is vice mayor? Do I have that right?
I think so.
*Gasp, Pant, seriously labored breathing* There I read all 35 pages! And I was only gone for like half an hour :barnie
I think I read over 50 LOL
The army or the chicken army?
I have ninja chickens. Beware.
And once again I'm on BYC while sitting on a brick in my henhouse
XD. I was reading while in the coop earlier.
I thought you were going to pull a Lion King on me and throw me back into the army of chickens, emus, ducks, and demons :lol:
Oh man *face palm*
I've got a new poll up ;)
Now I understand... I came back and that poll was up and I was so confused XD
View attachment 2430361
This is a fancy pigeon. (satinette pigeon, to be precise) don't tell me you don't want him (could be a girl but I'm going with him) :p
WHERE'S ITS BEAK?
Why do 83.3334% of you want to murder me? :lol:
I don't!
It sounded like a fun idea at the time :confused:
Lol!
After HC murders you with her machete and Mystery chops you into little bits with her ax, can I be the new OP? Since I was the first un-OP poster???? :lau
XD
Oh, I forgot to factor in the 'Uhm, what?" votes as 'don't want to murder me' :lol: Long story short- HuffleFluff is the supreme ruler and wields a machete, and I am apparently on thin ice. They sent a chicken army after me, but I escaped.
*face palm*
Are you behind @SBFChickenGirl ???? I see you lurking back there...
I am so behind XD
I have to go shower. Please, I beg of you, don't produce a million pages while I'm gone! Lol!
No promises......
Alright, got to go to bed. Keep it under 10 pages, please. :gig Good night everyone.
View attachment 2430512 View attachment 2430513
again.... no promises....

Back
Top Bottom