Farm chatter

I’ve never heard of a chicken with teeth, but I don’t want to get bit by one of them!
I don’t think you do!
05A7B0D5-AC0E-4751-94CA-BAA42FDE3B61.png

What exactly do you mean by “it doesn’t work”
Sorry I’m not clear on what that refers to. Which part
I'm confusing myself now... I didn't us the phrase "it doesn't work" did I? Now I have to look back. Maybe I need a beverage...

I wanted to ask:
Does the spiral egg stand work well for you? Do you like it? Would you recommend it?

I'm confusing myself now... I didn't us the phrase "it doesn't work" did I? Now I have to look back. Maybe I need a beverage...

I wanted to ask:
Does the spiral egg stand work well for you? Do you like it? Would you recommend it?
Oh (sorry I think I misread your post) I don’t really use it anymore, I set it up for the picture because my eggs were going bad quicker (sitting out for a while) but I got it as a gift, and I wish I could use it since it’s very pretty! That’s my only issue with it, otherwise it was fine. Just be careful, and obviously don’t let your eggs roll down the ramp otherwise...

CRACK! :lol:

Oh (sorry I think I misread your post) I don’t really use it anymore, I set it up for the picture because my eggs were going bad quicker (sitting out for a while) but I got it as a gift, and I wish I could use it since it’s very pretty! That’s my only issue with it, otherwise it was fine. Just be careful, and obviously don’t let your eggs roll down the ramp otherwise...

CRACK! :lol:
:lau Sounds like some eggs may have come down the roller coaster too fast.

It is a lovely display!

Back
Top Bottom