Farm chatter

812AA7EC-A897-4004-9150-E40BC6E67717.jpeg
C0E25269-62B5-4E01-8003-22EEAA7CA993.jpeg

The funny thing is, about a month before the alien on the trail cam, I woke up really early in the morning with an odd feeling. I realized my head was at the footboard of the bed instead of the headboard, & I was stiff as a plank. My blanket was perfectly straight on me.
I figured I was abducted again, & got back into the right position in bed, & went back to sleep.

I've grown so used to it over the years, & have learned to accept it.

The funny thing is, about a month before the alien on the trail cam, I woke up really early in the morning with an odd feeling. I realized my head was at the footboard of the bed instead of the headboard, & I was stiff as a plank. My blanket was perfectly straight on me.
I figured I was abducted again, & got back into the right position in bed, & went back to sleep.

I've grown so used to it over the years, & have learned to accept it.
You are lucky! I would love to get abducted! Have you ever actually seen yourself abducted?

Last edited:
You are luck! I would love to get abducted! Have you ever actually seen yourself abducted?
I have foggy memories of my very first abduction. I think I was 10-11yrs old when it happened.

There's many people who get abducted, & don't know it.

I have foggy memories of my very first abduction. I think I was 10-11yrs old when it happened.

There's many people who get abducted, & don't know it.
Amazing, I have woken up a few times flipped in my bed or with everything pitchblack even though I have small power lights, and my digital clock, but I don'y think it means anything.

Back
Top Bottom