Farm chatter

I meant pullets but y'know whatever.

it was funny, the first couple was saying they almost feel bad buying my girls because they thought they'd be giving them a better life but my property is just a straight up playground. they have a yard though so it's not like a bad home. I'm sure they'll love the GRASS. ours is sparing, mostly dirt where grass won't grow.
Awh! 😂
That's funny.
What breed were they?
Have you caught the squirrel yet? 😂

shush
It's like mine, & my sister's EEs are synced to lay eggs at the same time. It's like three days now that they've laid eggs, with a day, or two in between without eggs. Each time the eggs have the same amount of warmness, or coldness.
wow that's cool!
Sold 7 Hens! Now to see if that upsets the balance of hens to roos.
nice! hmm, oaky
I meant pullets but y'know whatever.

it was funny, the first couple was saying they almost feel bad buying my girls because they thought they'd be giving them a better life but my property is just a straight up playground. they have a yard though so it's not like a bad home. I'm sure they'll love the GRASS. ours is sparing, mostly dirt where grass won't grow.
ooh yes they should love the grass
WATCH OUT, NICK FURY, THERE'S A HAWK.
WHY'D YOU POOP ON THE BATHROOM COUNTER, TONY STARK, YOU GENIUS TRILLIONAIRE.
aaaaaaaaaaaaa:lau

Awh! 😂
That's funny.
What breed were they?
Have you caught the squirrel yet? 😂
all my birds are American game x orpington until May when I get WTB and WTG
still haven't looked for the squirrel lol

hmm, oaky
oaky like an oak tree? :p
I still have 26 females to 4 males so it should be fine. with the suspicion that speckles may be sterile or at least not sexually motivated.

the first couple asked about how many eggs to expect and I said I honestly don't know & the guy was like...that's fine, all I care is that they're hens
apparently theyd bought 2 'female' chicks, one turned out to be a roo, so they bought a replacement female which turned out to be a roo as well... and I think maybe one more time that happened. I said I guarantee these are girls haha.

yaaaay chickens

so

something hilarious

when I went to catch chickens
they all run around like crazy y'know
but my one white hen just calmly hangs out on the roost... as if she has learned that I don't ever chase her because i won't sell her.

awh heck I meant to make sure I didn't sell the girl with the hurt toe until it healed but I forgot to check. it's really minor though and shouldn't be a big deal even if I did.
20210117_165256.jpg

Back
Top Bottom