Farm chatter

So my cut-backs included not having chicken wire on top of the run until they’re older and have the potential to fly so I can earn more money, and I won’t be able to even build the full run till I can earn more money. I’d have to for now just have 4-6 posts into the ground with chicken wire or hardware cloth wrapped around the entire thing for security. Then I can add onto it later on, so that by the time they’re full grown, everything would be completely finished

So my cut-backs included not having chicken wire on top of the run until they’re older and have the potential to fly so I can earn more money, and I won’t be able to even build the full run till I can earn more money. I’d have to for now just have 4-6 posts into the ground with chicken wire or hardware cloth wrapped around the entire thing for security. Then I can add onto it later on, so that by the time they’re full grown, everything would be completely finished
If you don't have something on top, won't hawks get in and possibly kill your duck/lings?

Back
Top Bottom