Farm chatter

Iā€™m glad I found that picture because l remember walking in to the barn and FREAKING OUT when they were there. They had always been such good chickens, but at this point they decided to go on a roost strike! Of course, they were pretty smart to sleep on the half wall, but it wasnā€™t very clean šŸ¤£

I eventually put up window blinds on the half wall. They were making such a mess in the barn aisle so I had to block it off. Of course they still roosted on the frame of the stall so my efforts were wastedšŸ˜‚

Nah then they get mad and off ya and/or go on a spree šŸ˜‚ Iā€™ve been watching too much Criminal Minds šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ
Not a child out in public! Well as long as your over 13 you have a good chance. Not every stranger who talks to you is scary. I once met a really nice new-to-chickens couple at a TSC and showed them all my favorite chicken products. We shared pictures of our chickens and I gave them a few tips as well as big ones. Strangers can be fun but they can also be quite sketchy. Thankfully some people know how to put up with kids. When I was a toddler I used to sing in grocery stores and talk to every person I met. I have a distinct memory from when i was two or three and I was singing in a grocery store and I sang out ā€œWHY DOES THAT LADY HAVE GREY HAIRRRR?ā€ And later I asked the cashier if she heard me singing. She replied quite quickly to that šŸ¤£

Not a child out in public! Well as long as your over 13 you have a good chance. Not every stranger who talks to you is scary. I once met a really nice new-to-chickens couple at a TSC and showed them all my favorite chicken products. We shared pictures of our chickens and I gave them a few tips as well as big ones. Strangers can be fun but they can also be quite sketchy. Thankfully some people know how to put up with kids. When I was a toddler I used to sing in grocery stores and talk to every person I met. I have a distinct memory from when i was two or three and I was singing in a grocery store and I sang out ā€œWHY DOES THAT LADY HAVE GREY HAIRRRER?ā€ And later I asked the cashier if she heard me singing. She replied quite quickly to that šŸ¤£
Funny, Iā€™m the most talkative person youā€™ll ever meet, but when I was 8 I had selective mutism and wouldnā€™t speak a word! :eek:

Not a child out in public! Well as long as your over 13 you have a good chance. Not every stranger who talks to you is scary. I once met a really nice new-to-chickens couple at a TSC and showed them all my favorite chicken products. We shared pictures of our chickens and I gave them a few tips as well as big ones. Strangers can be fun but they can also be quite sketchy. Thankfully some people know how to put up with kids. When I was a toddler I used to sing in grocery stores and talk to every person I met. I have a distinct memory from when i was two or three and I was singing in a grocery store and I sang out ā€œWHY DOES THAT LADY HAVE GREY HAIRRRR?ā€ And later I asked the cashier if she heard me singing. She replied quite quickly to that šŸ¤£
Well, if theyā€™re kidnapping them theyā€™re clearly not nice šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜œ but yeah, Iā€™ve talked to lots of strangers and theyā€™re usually pretty nice especially at the farm stores šŸ˜ but ya never know. Sometimes even people youā€™ve known for years could be bad. Ever wonder why they catch a killer and go no way so & so could have done that? šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ

Back
Top Bottom