Farm chatter

is she rideable? how much do you want for her? my SO is definitely going to say no lol
She’s greenbroke in her own way. Well trained but her previous owners didn’t ride her enough, and in result she can have an attitude. You have to lunge her before you ride. Sometimes when I give her certain cues she fusses, like a canter cue or something. She has bucked me. She just needs more training (she’s very young) she has lots of potential but I’m not really the person to do that, so that’s why I might sell her.

She’s greenbroke in her own way. Well trained but her previous owners didn’t ride her enough, and in result she can have an attitude. You have to lunge her before you ride. Sometimes when I give her certain cues she fusses, like a canter cue or something. She has bucked me. She just needs more training (she’s very young) she has lots of potential but I’m not really the person to do that, so that’s why I might sell her.
@Overo Mare should take her 😂😭 no but seriously though I hope you find somewhere for her 🥰 could you maybe have her sent to training or something instead of selling?

I was gone for an hour . . . WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??
Good Luck Charlie Idk GIF

Back
Top Bottom