Farm chatter

you can enable it on comps and stuff in settings

well phones have autocorrect :rolleyes:

oh :hmm

hmm do you think there will be enough customers?

yay!

oh yeah :(

sad :(

oh i hope it's negative!

oh okay thats sall right then

youre tlling bpoeple what to vote??!?!

that is adorable! :love

hm so like if you get locked out or something and you already ahve the account so they know?

i think you did but some people might not have been there at the time
i love the names!

wait where did you find it 😂

wait do people raise geese though?

lol why 5? you probably shouldnt need 5 unless you have 5 accounts for at least one platform

ooh nice!

yeah me neither :(
have you tried unwatching it and watching it again? its not solving the problem forever, but i think it might help for a bit

hehe ok

wait what happened

wow whaaaa

well ther are quite a few of those threads :idunno
why not just stick to this one? more people are here :p

@ChickForLife for real?

View attachment 2556984

theyre adorable!

oh i'm sorry about the hassle
yeah hopefully it can work after

helo

aww! :love

oh which part should @Thunder344 edit?

true :hmm

hehe maybe! but you dont have to, you can just pop in when you feel like it :p

i think the first! or maybe the third
i thinkt he second oen is more plain
but you dont want to TOO colorful :p

im dong good! how are you?

oh no! will everything be okay?

OMG I LITERALLY DIDNT RECEIVE THE TAG NOTIFICATION...

oh boy 😂

oh hm

Can :lau

good night!
What am i supposed to edit what? im confused

lol why 5? you probably shouldnt need 5 unless you have 5 accounts for at least one platform
Minecraft. I used to be really into it but my account was being really annoying so I made more but I accidentally made them wrong and I had to make more.
From what I understand, they're like golden retrievers, but smaller and higher energy. They're super friendly and happy, but have an extremely high prey drive, and if I wanted to train them not to each chickens, it would take someone with training experience. (Why I'm not convincing my parents to get one right now)

Yep, corgis are smol, with short little stubby legs. Not tiny, but much smaller than most of my preferred dog breeds.
Yes that's very true! My uncle has two corgis and they're just like you described them!
my rooster comes running at the egg song. mine usually do right after I think?
Dragon and Blacky do but the cockerels just ignore the egg song.

I think I'm going to need a daily tag now.

Also @black_cat , sorry if I'm offending you. It is just hard to go back through and find whoever tagged me for some reason unknown to me. And this thread moves to fast for me to keep up so i made my own that is slower. :rant And I like to know what is going on and see what had happened.
You're not offending me at all- I don't care what other people do with their chat threads, it's none of my business. I was just explaining why this one's dying.

Yes that's very true! My uncle has two corgis and they're just like you described them!
THey're just. also really high energy which is FRUSTRATING because I'm trying so hard to plan things and I can't predict a lot of things that would affect dog breeds
maybe I'll start running more often
If I'm in the habit of running every day, it'll be easier to exercise a dog

THey're just. also really high energy which is FRUSTRATING because I'm trying so hard to plan things and I can't predict a lot of things that would affect dog breeds
maybe I'll start running more often
If I'm in the habit of running every day, it'll be easier to exercise a dog
Yeah that's true. My uncle has a large property so he just let's his run around to do they can get their energy out.

Because everyone has made their own chat threads, because 'this one's too long to catch up on' (even thought that's not how chat threads work) and because you guys are polite, you hang out on other ones. Ipso facto, this one dies.
I'm here alot.

Back
Top Bottom