Farm chatter

I just got home from a five day trip i took. All the chickens are looking good, but Prince died. He was my absolute favorite out of my 60 chickens. It breaks my heart.
20210827_181920.jpg

RIP Prince. :hit

This next weekend will be an outside work weekend for me. I asked DH if we could go get the polycarbonate for the roof of the run on Saturday (Sunday is football, period), and he thought it would be a good time to go, weather wise. And we'll get 2x4s for his projects too.

He said he could put grommets in the sheets at work, and then I just need hands to get the sheets in place and ziptie it all together. Most of my run is held together with zipties. :gig

@Thunder344, I'm sorry about Prince. What happened to him, do you know? :hugs

This next weekend will be an outside work weekend for me. I asked DH if we could go get the polycarbonate for the roof of the run on Saturday (Sunday is football, period), and he thought it would be a good time to go, weather wise. And we'll get 2x4s for his projects too.

He said he could put grommets in the sheets at work, and then I just need hands to get the sheets in place and ziptie it all together. Most of my run is held together with zipties. :gig

@Thunder344, I'm sorry about Prince. What happened to him, do you know? :hugs
Something was wrong with his neck. I'm guessing that he formed oddly in the egg and that caused it. He also was the runt and got picked on a lot. Here's a size comparison of him and his brother, Sid. Sid was a day older than him.
20210827_182024.jpg

Back
Top Bottom