Farm puppy needs a farm dog name! UPDATE: We named him! PICS!!

After having a Hannah, maybe Montana?
lol.png

Edit to add you could shorten it to Monty...

Last edited:
OOoo. So many good names. When I name a pet it has to fit the personality, color, breed, etc. There are some good ones that would fit both a yellow lab mix. I knew someone who had a black lab named Zeke. I called him Zekers. They also had a Doberman named Q short for Quentin. I had a cat named Milo and her buddy Henry. Stuff usually comes to me. I'd like to use the name Nigel for a male dog some day. It didn't fit the dog we have now. He's a 3yr old Black Lab/American Bulldog mix. His name is Radek which is a Czech name. It took many months for that name to come to us. My mother-in-law has a grey baby doll cat(long hair and naturally really slim)named Portia.

I also used to have 2 Degus(it's a rodent native to Chile that looks like a large gerbil)named Fred and Ethel. They were a loving couple with their occasional disputes, but they took excellent care of the babies.
cool.png

I knew a farm dog (yellow lab) name J.D., which according to their 4 year old, was short for John Deere, said with his sweet little southern twang! Also like Murphy, Max, Butch, Dax or my boy's name Remi, short for Remington.

Back
Top Bottom